d2 Dura Grating is a new patent pending GRP grating series that takes structural flooring to the next level. Designed, developed and available exclusively from Dura Composites, our fibreglass grating range is manufactured for maximum performance, achieving an industry-leading Class B fire rating according to BS EN 13501-1.
Our market-leading designs offer low slip potential in both dry and wet weather conditions, while state-of-the-art composition ensures maximum safety tested to over one million footfalls. We have developed a whole range of GRP/FRP Grating products to suit a number of application requirements – each ranging in mesh size, resistance and price, all offering outstanding safety, performance and durability and is more cost-effective than traditional GRP grating in almost every scenario.
Regardless of your needs, you’re guaranteed durable, hard-wearing grating that adheres to all health and safety requirements. What’s more, our grating products are lightweight and easy to handle, making installation faster and more cost-effective. They also require little to no maintenance over the course of their life-cycle, ensuring a non-corrosive, slip-resistant surface for years to come.
Benefits of d2 Dura Grating
Our unique, market-leading grating design offers multiple benefits in any application:
- Anti Slip Surface – only 5% reduction after 1 million footfalls (BS 7976)
- Lightweight – 1/3 the weight of steel for convenient, fast installation
- Fire Resistant – Class B fire rating (BS EN 13501)
- Corrosion Resistant – ideal for hazardous environments
- Non-Magnetic – outperforms traditional materials
- Impact Resistance – ultra strong for continuous use
- Maintenance Free – improved life-cycle offers most cost-effective solution
- Attractive Design – available in multiple colours and thicknesses