Dura Composites’ lightweight but high-strength GRP walking boards help construction site personnel navigate areas of unstable or muddy ground during the construction phase. Our site waking boards help maintain a safe working environment and provide clear pedestrian walkway designations to ensure a clean and professional building site for workers and site visitors.
Made from Dura Grating, the panels are engineered for strength and performance, but are easy to manually handle into position. They can be removed and repositioned and are easily cleaned for storage and future re-use from site to site. The walking boards also facilitate working in all weathers thanks to their advanced gritted anti-slip surface.
Available in 38mm Standard Mesh, the boards are perfect for heavy duty industrial and construction sites but also for new build house sites as a far superior alternative to cheap rubber matting that degrades and wears over time and is a massive slip hazard. Available in 2 vibrant colours for safer access enabling clear demarcation of pedestrian zones.
Our unique, market-leading grating design offers multiple benefits:
- Anti Slip Surface – only 5% reduction after 1 million footfalls (BS 4592)
- Lightweight – 1/3 the weight of steel for convenient, fast installation
- Corrosion Resistant – ideal for hazardous environments
- Non-Magnetic – outperforms traditional materials
- Impact Resistance – ultra strong for continuous use
- Long Lasting – long design life to re-use from site to site
- Maintenance Free – easy to clean by brushing or jet washing
- Attractive Design – available in multiple colours
- Safer – increases safety through clear demarcation of pedestrian zones
Our Walking Boards come in packs of 2. Please select your Walking Board colour below.