Easily access technical information, helping you specify composite GRP Grating products with ease
d2 Dura Grating Mini Mesh has all the benefits of our Standard Dura Grating but with a smaller open mesh area, which prevent smaller objects from falling through and it complies with BS EN 14122 Category B and the European 20mm Ball Falling Test requirement and comes with a reassuring 25 year warranty.
Our Mini Mesh suits a wide range of projects providing reliability, durability and a long shelf life that is perfect for places like marinas. This aesthetically pleasing design comes in 3 vibrant colours; Dark Grey, Yellow and Green.
- Anti Slip Surface – only 5% reduction after 1 million footfalls (BS 7976)
- Lightweight – 1/3 the weight of steel for convenient, fast installation
- Fire Resistant – Class B fire rating (BS EN 13501)
- Corrosion Resistant – ideal for hazardous environments
- Non-Magnetic – outperforms traditional materials
- Impact Resistance – ultra strong for continuous use
- Maintenance Free – improved life-cycle offers most cost-effective solution
Patent Pending Patent Application No: GB 19 03941.1
– Recommended Fixing for Product
– Compatible, for use only with the recommendation from your Dura Representative
– Not Compatible or Recommended