Composite materials are playing an increasingly prominent role in construction, due in part to their long lifespan, lightweight nature, durability and fire performance qualities.
Dura Composites works with building contractors, developers and architects, to provide a range of fibreglass building and construction products and services, such as GRP grating, stair treads, handrailing and structural covers and our Dura Riser Framework and Dura Boxes ensure that securing your riser voids, service and lift riser flooring is easy and stress free. We also offer riser installation, bespoke GRP fabrications, specialist cutting and design services.
We’re proud to work with companies such as Ardmore, Briggs & Forrester and Morrisroe Group and are accredited by industry bodies such as IPAF, CSTS and SSSTS, PASMA. We’re also proud to have recently won The Queen’s Award for Enterprise. All Dura Composites products for the construction industry offer a fantastic lifecycle cost and are suitable for a range of new build and refurbishment projects.
Our services include:
- Purpose-designed Dura Riser GRP Floor Grating
- A unique steel perimeter support system (Patent Pending)
- Full design capabilities with PI insurance for design
- Installation Service by Qualified Professionals
- Site Inspections & Service Cut Outs
- In-house Structural Engineer and CAD team
- Consultation and project advice