Purchasing/Logistics Administrator – Fast Growing Manufacturer
Are you Positive, Enthusiastic and Accurate? Are you described as committed, practical and a great team player? Will you thrive on change as we adapt systems and processes to accommodate huge growth??
You’ll be responsible for ensuring the smooth running of our purchasing and logistics functions using class leading software to ensure the timely arrival of the correct stock and the correct customer orders. It is a essential to form a close working relationship with Accounts, Sales and Production departments.
You will be responsible for the weekly ordering of stock from our overseas suppliers. You will use software to produce a container loading plan for each purchase order to best utilise the space and weight available. The successful applicant to ensure the accurate and timely arrival of correct shipping documentation so that container deliveries arrive on time at the correct destination.
You will be responsible for all other aspects relating to stock and its control including stock adjustments and updating stock takes.
You will work closely with Sales & Finance to ensure all sales orders are despatched in accordance with the sales ordering process, ensuring the correct courier is used for the size and quantity of the delivery.
You will check off the shipping agent and courier invoices ensuring we have the correct costs allocated against the delivery costs on each invoice.
- Weekly Stock Shortfall report (SAGE)
- Raising & maintaining Purchase Orders as required (SAGE)
- Creating a container loading plan for Suppliers to use when loading out goods (CargoWiz)
- Booking shipments with Shipping Company (Currently DAMCO)
- Forwarding DAMCO shipping documentation + Copy of PO & delivery notes for Ryan
- Update container deliveries on SAGE (Stock PO’s)
- Liaising and producing paperwork for deliveries for Production Manager.
- Administration of shipping documentation including Switch Bill of Lading.
- Controlling the allocation of stock. (SAGE)
- Adjusting Stock – (extra panels used/ less panels used – SAGE)
- Updating stock master spreadsheet with costs, shipping rates and duty.
- Entering stock take figure onto SAGE
- Raising Sales Delivery Notes and booking daily deliveries with courier (TNT, Steve Prince, Tuffnels)
- Allocating outward carriage charges to every consignment.
- Checking carriage invoices for discrepancies.
- Assisting Ryan with filing completed jobs done
- Transport Booking
- SAGE 50 or similar booking system
- Enjoys using IT to make job easier
Contact: Stuart Burns or Darren Crossman
Tel: 01255 423601
Email: [email protected]
Location - Clacton on Sea
Salary - £15-£18k depending on experience
Reports to - Management Accountant
Hours - Monday to Friday 9-5.30. 37.5 hrs per week. 1 hr for lunch.
Rewards - Gung Ho! Team based rewards for achieving agreed team goals
- Pension Scheme (Non contribution)
- Family Run Business
- Air Conditioned Offices
- Free Parking
- Free Coffee and Tea
- Kitchen Facilities