Dura Composites Launches a Guide To Choosing Trench Covers in Electrical Substations.
Dura Composites has launched a 76 page Technical Manual on DuraSlab GRP Trench Covers – the lightweight, high capacity heavy duty structural flooring slabs which are compliant with the specifications needed for Electrical Substations and similar environments.
Working closely with key specifiers and main contractors the guide is designed to allow the selection of the most efficient composite product and to determine the design and fixings central to a successful project.
These lightweight GRP trench covers are simple to install and have a high load bearing capacity. Various products are also uniquely designed to be non-rocking and non-floating which are key specifications detailed by many Electrical Substation clients.
The Technical Manual is available free of charge to help designers choose the best trench covers for their specific needs and to ensure effective knowledge transfer across the industry.
By obtaining this guide you will learn the following:
- How to choose the right solid trench covers
- How to avoid 'rocking panels'
- How to avoid the risk of floating panels
- How to specify fixing systems that still allow simple access
- How to deal with T-junctions, curved trenches and more
- How to check conformance with BS EN124 or FACTA specs