Dura Tile product range
Available in Teak and Charcoal, Dura Tile composite tiles require no staining, oiling or painting and do not split, splinter or rot. They can be jet washed and sanded to remove stains. Quick and easy to fit, they can be supplied with straight and corner edge trims for a neat and attractive finish.
Dura Tile straight edge ramps
- Clip to the edge of the outer row of tiles
- Provide a smooth, professional, angled transition between the tile and the base surface
- Supplied in boxes of 15 308mm x 79mm
Corner edge ramps
- Supplied in boxes of 12 with mitered corners (6 left and 6 right)
- One pair required for each corner 372mm x 79mm
Dura Tile colour options
Dura Tile is available in Teak and Charcoal, to suit a variety of applications. Colour samples are available on request.
Please note that colours shown are representative only; actual colours may vary slightly. Whilst Dura Tile is relatively colour stable, there will likely be some initial colour lightening as the product weathers, which typically occurs in the first 3 months.