Here at Dura Composites, we are always seeking professional and talented individuals to join our team. If you wish to be part of a growing and pioneering organisation which is powered by a motivated workforce, we would love to hear from you. Please see below for a list of our current vacancies:
Production Operative/Machine Operator
Salary Salary £15,600 to £17,760 Per Annum – with OTE of £18,360 to £22,940 dependent on experience, plus attendance bonus
We are currently recruiting for a Production Operative / Machine Operative to join our highly successful organisation. As a Production Operative / Machine Operative the key focus of this role will be to ensure that goods are produced in line with company and customer requirements in a timely and cost effective manner.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with machine operating experience to join Dura Composites, which is renowned as a leading global supplier of composite products for flooring, structures and facades in the rail industry. The innovative products developed in recent years have won awards thanks to their high strength to weight ratio, fire resistance, corrosion resistance, longevity and low maintenance properties.
Reporting to the Production Manager you will be responsible for the following tasks:
* Cutting and painting of jobs in line with specifications and company processes.
* Ensuring that all equipment is maintained in line with machine requirements
* Responsible for taking photos of the goods being distributed.
* Back up for loading and unloading of goods
* Forklift Truck operation (training will be given if required)
* Assisting in the quality control of goods.
- Reliable and flexible attitude
- Counterbalance Forklift License desirable
- Comfortable in a fast changing environment
- Proactive and positive approach to work
- Good communicator with good interpersonal skills
- Experience in use all types of cutting machinery
- Experience in the cutting of jobs to order
- Experience of working to measurement tolerances
- Experiencing of using resins and bonding application would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) and Wood Plastic Composite (WPC) products would be an advantage
Incorporated in 1996, Dura Composites has since supplied a wide range of blue chip organisations with products from the standard range and also with bespoke project solutions. A salary of £15,600-£19,760 per annum is on offer with OTE of £18,360 to £22,940 dependent on experience plus attendance bonus. Hours are 40 per week 8.15am-5pm.
If you have the necessary skills and experience and think this role could be for you, please apply by calling SpiderWeb Recruitment on 01473 276146 or by sending your CV to email@example.com with the subject line: “Application for Production Operative role”.