Sales Executive – Industrial Sales Team
A brilliant career opportunity is available for a go-getting sales executive within a fast growing composite building product supplier for the Industrial Sector. Must be strong at admin but be ready to handle customers as experience develops.
Motivated, enthusiastic and the attitude for self-development… You’d be a great communicator with a willingness to learn composite products and engineering concepts.
You will initially work to provide the crucial admin support for 3 people in the Industrial sales team to allow them to achieve stretching sales targets. As your product and customer knowledge develops, it is expected that you will start to look after certain customer accounts. You would benefit from being practically minded, and being able to grasp technical concepts quickly and be able read technical drawings.
The company is evolving quickly and you will need to evolve with it. The company needs people with the commitment to build careers, and in turn great prospects are on offer for the best candidates.
It is the Sales Executives responsibility to support the Industrial Team to increase sales capacity so there is timely and accurate running of the Industrial Department so that customers experience fast and efficient service that meets their expectations without surprises.
- 1-2 years Building Product Sales, Trade Counter or DIY store experience
- Interested in career progression.
- Confidence using IT systems.
- Willing to go the extra mile.
- Proven organizational capabilities.
- Great communicator, spoken and written.
- Located within 30 minutes of Clacton-on-Sea Head Office.
- Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Non Essential Requirements:
- Face to Face Sales Experience.
- Practical experience or a diy enthusiast.
- Sage CRM Experience.
- Ability to understand drawings.
- Understands profit and loss percentages and calculations.
Reports to: Sales Manager
Salary: £17k-21k Depending on experience.
Bonus: £1.8k OTE commission based on qty. of sales invoices
Office Hours: Mon – Fri 8.30 to 5.00pm, one Saturday per month 8.30 – 12pm
A full list of objectives, projects and tasks will be set by the Sales Manager. Your Performance is reviewed formally every 6 months. Your salary is paid weekly.
- Being part of a high growth culture
- Training Support Offered
- Air Conditioned Offices
- Free Parking
- Fee tea & coffee
- Opportunity to participate in Stakeholder Pension Scheme
Send CV with covering letter by email to email@example.com clearly stating why you think you would be suited to the role and what you could bring to the company that no other candidate could bring. You can also call on 01255 423601 to better introduce yourself.