Sales Executive – Wood Plastic Composite (WPC) Sales Team
A brilliant career opportunity is available for a go-getting sales executive within a fast growing composite building product supplier for the Wood Plastic Composite (WPC) Sector. Must be strong at admin but be ready to handle customers as experience develops.
Motivated, enthusiastic and the attitude for self-development… You’d be a great communicator with a willingness to learn composite products and how they might fit customer requirements.
You will initially work to provide the crucial admin support for 4 people in the WPC sales team to allow them to achieve stretching sales targets via a distributor network. As your product and customer knowledge develops, it is expected that you will start to look after customer accounts. You would benefit from being practically minded, and being able to grasp technical concepts quickly and be able read technical drawings or perhaps even be able to use CAD.
The company is evolving quickly and you will need to evolve with it. The company needs people with the commitment to build careers, and in turn great prospects are on offer for the best candidate who is willing to go the extra mile.
It is the Sales Executives responsibility to support the WPC Team to increase sales capacity so there is timely and accurate running of the department so that UK and overseas customers experience fast and efficient service that meets their expectations without surprises.
- Able to offer vital support to all sales team within the sector
- Use CRM & Excel to prepare detailed quotes, pro-forma’s and estimates
- Assist with Order Processing in absence of other sales team members
- To interface with all other departments to fulfil their daily tasks & obligations
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proven organizational capabilities
- Confidence using IT systems
- Conversant with building products
- Clear communicator, spoken and written
- Located within 20 minutes of Clacton-on-Sea Head Office
- Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Non Essential Requirements:
- Telephone and Face to Face Sales Experience
- Building product experience or a DIY enthusiast
- Sage CRM Experience
- Ability to understand technical drawings
- Understands how profit works
- Full UK Driving License
Reports to: Sales Sector Manager
Salary: £17k-21k Depending on experience.
Bonus: £1.8k OTE commission based on performance
Office Hours: Mon – Fri 8.30 to 5.00pm, one Saturday per month 8.30 – 12pm
A full list of objectives, projects and tasks will be set by the Sales Manager. Your Performance is reviewed formally every 6 months. Your salary is paid weekly.
- Being part of a high growth culture
- Training Support
- Air Conditioned Offices
- Free Parking, free tea & coffee
- Employee benefits scheme – cycle to work, childcare vouchers, shopping discounts
- Opportunity to participate in Stakeholder Pension Scheme
Send CV with covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating why you think you would be suited to the role and what you could bring to the company that no other candidate could bring. You can also call on 01255 423601 to better introduce yourself.