Dura Composites Celebrates Responsible Forestry on #FSC® Friday with Competition to win over £400 of FSC® Certified Garden Decking Products
30th September 2016 – Dura Composites is supporting The Forest Stewardship Council® #FSCFriday initiative this Friday September 30th to help raise awareness of the importance of responsible forestry by offering a fantastic competition prize for one of our lucky Twitter followers.
The Forest Stewardship Council® is an international, non-governmental organization dedicated to promoting responsible management of the world’s forests. The FSC® system identifies timber and forest products that have come from forests that are well-managed, so consumers can be confident that their purchase supports good forest practices.
More than 30,000 FSC certificates are held by companies trading FSC certified products around the world, and Dura Composites is proud to be amongst them. In fact we were the world’s first composite timber supplier to achieve Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC) Chain of Custody certification (C108450) in 2011, as part of our commitment to lead the industry in sustainable practice.
Dura Composites has the ability to provide all of its Dura Deck, Dura Cladding and Dura Tile products as FSC-certified and in celebration of #FSCFriday, we’re urging all our customers to spread the word about responsible forestry and the importance of choosing FSC certified products by participating in our fantastic Twitter competition.
We’re offering one lucky winner the chance to win 9m2 of our FSC Certified interlocking composite timber decking tiles, known as Dura Tiles which can be used to make a stunning 3m by 3m deck area.
Offering a beautiful, low-maintenance decking option, Dura Tiles are ideal for small DIY garden decking projects or for difficult to reach roof terraces and balconies. The tiles are available on both Teak and Charcoal colours and have the beautiful natural appearance of wood, but with the added benefit of a long lifespan thanks to their advanced composite structure. They are suitable for any existing firm, flat, hardstanding surface, so you don’t need to worry about extensive preparation of the area – Dura Tiles can be laid quickly and easily in minutes.
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is to head over to Twitter. When you see our competition tweet to win an amazing 9m2 of Dura Tile Composite Decking Tiles worth over £400, just retweet, ensuring you include @duracomposites and the hashtag #FSCFriday to help raise awareness of the role of the FSC in promoting responsible forestry. We’ll be selecting a winner at random before competition closes on Friday 7th October, and the lucky tweeter will be notified via Twitter after the closing date. For full Terms and Conditions, see below.
For more information about Dura Composites, visit the website at http://www.duracomposites.com/decking
For more information on The Forest Stewardship Council®, please visit the website at www.fsc-uk.org
Competition Terms and Conditions:
All persons who re-tweet the specified tweet on Dura Composites Twitter page (the “Tweet”) before the closing deadline of 7th October 2016 will be entered into a free competition (the “Competition”) to win the prize detailed in the Tweet (the “Prize”).
- This Competition is open to anyone aged at least 18 years who is UK resident, excluding employees of the Promoter or any of its affiliated companies. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
- Entries must be made by re-tweeting the Tweet and following @duracomposites on Twitter. Entries received after the stipulated closing time will be invalid and will not be included in the Competition.
- Any instructions provided in the Tweet form part of the Terms and Conditions of the Competition, but in the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid
- The Prize shall be 9m2 of Dura Tile composite timber decking tiles as stipulated in the Tweet.
- No payment is required to enter the Competition.
- The winner will be selected from all eligible entries received before the Competition closing time, at the discretion of the Promoter. The winner will be notified following the Competition closing time, firstly by tweet and then by direct mail to the winner’s Twitter account. In the event that the winner fails to respond to the Promoter to confirm its acceptance of the Prize within a reasonable period of time, the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to forfeit the Prize or select an alternative winner from the Competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request valid proof of identification (as determined in its sole discretion) from the winner(s) prior to the provision of the Prize. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to receive delivery of the specified Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value in the event that the specified Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered in any circumstances and the Prize is not transferable for any alternative benefit.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity connected with the Competition and in entering the Competition, entrants agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the Prize
- The decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Competition and/or review and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the Competition subsequent to any revision of these Terms and Conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms
- As a winner, you will release the Promoter and its affiliates, partners and employees from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with the Competition or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof save where due to the negligence of the Promoter or its affiliates, partners and employees.
- Entries made by anyone found to be using multiple Twitter accounts for the purposes of entering the Competition shall be ineligible.
- As a participant and/or winner, you will fully release Twitter from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with this Competition or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof whatsoever.