Become a Dura Composites Representative
Due to a high volume of enquiries from this region, we are actively seeking new Distributors in North America for our full range of Composite Timber Decking, Cladding and Pergolas.
Want to become an official Dura Composites overseas representative? Then read on…
Take part in the global composite revolution and grab a slice of the profit opportunities available for our successful overseas distributors! Dura Composites is always investigating possible new markets where we can expand the supply of our comprehensive product range. If you feel your company sells into a market that can benefit from our wide range of composite products and solutions then we’d love to hear from you. We are actively seeking new agents in North and South America, Eastern Europe, India and other parts of Asia.
Please call us direct on +44 1255 423601 or complete the Distributor or Agent Application Form below and return it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What being an overseas distributor means for us and for you:
We are looking to build lasting relationships with agents who have established contacts in the fields in which we operate, and a proven track record of delivering value and a quality service for customers.
You can develop additional revenue streams and strengthen relationships with customer
If approved as an official Dura Composites distributor, you would benefit from:
- The ability to market yourself as a “Dura Composites approved distributor” giving you added credibility and the recognition of our brand with over 20 years’ experience in the global marketplace.
- Full technical support from our UK Head Office, including our in-house structural engineer
- Special Representative prices based on a ‘per container’ basis
- Marketing support, including customisable templates for POS, advertising and brochures
- Exclusive access to sales leads for your region
- British Standard Approved and certified products of the highest quality
- Access to our existing network of overseas representatives for effective knowledge sharing, best practice, case studies and networking opportunities.
If you’re interested in representing Dura Composites’ products abroad, please click here for the ‘Dura Representative Application Form‘.