Careers at Dura Composites
Dura Composites is always on the lookout for great talent to join us, why not get in touch with us by sending us your CV plus covering letter to email@example.com and/or by calling us on 01255 423601 and asking to speak to a Careers contact.
Please see below for a list of our current vacancies:
Job Title: Marketing Manager (Maternity Cover)
Hours: 30 to 37.5 hrs per week, (Mon –Fri) (4/5 days per week)
Salary £18-23 per hour depending on experience
Location: Essex – Clacton on Sea
Dura Composites is looking for a Marketing Manager to join our award-winning business on a nine to twelve month maternity contract. The Marketing Manager will head up the strategic marketing programme and will report into the Director team. This is a great role for someone who likes working in a fast-paced environment and will involve managing our Marketing Executive, so line management experience is essential.
The Vision for the Marketing Department
Position Dura Composites as a premium, award-winning and innovation-led brand across all communications platforms. Support in our drive for market leadership by ensuring our product and service offering to customers is clear, navigable and consistent across digital and printed materials.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- General – Build awareness and drive adoption of Dura Composites products and services globally. Responsible for management of the creative process from brief to execution, measurement of campaign performance and optimisation, and ensuring that resources are used efficiently to help achieve business priorities
- Web – Manage web content to help grow number of inbound enquires and deliver a great customer experience including establishing our e-commerce channels.
- Direct Mail – Plan, manage and execute regular postal campaigns to prospects, leads, opportunities and previous customers across all sectors
- Email Marketing – Plan, manage and execute regular email campaigns to prospects, leads, opportunities and previous customers across all sectors (using Mail Chimp within Sage CRM).
- Public Relations – Produce content to be used within newsletters, social media and issued to relevant trade magazines to help drive brand awareness
- Advertising – Develop digital and print adverts that are consistent and provide relevant messages to potential customers within our chosen business sectors
- Social Media – Manage content on Dura Blog, Google+, Twitter, Linked In, Instagram and other relevant social media using automated systems where possible
- Sector Guides – Keep content up-to-date gaining input from sector managers and re-ordering new versions as required
- Product brochures & flyers – Develop new brochures and update existing brochures gaining input from sector managers for product specific campaigns
- Technical Manuals – Develop new manuals and update existing manuals gaining input from sector managers
- Customer Marketing – Provide customer specific information and marketing support where agreed, focusing on Dura distributors, UK and overseas including POS
- Exhibitions & Events – Agree and prepare materials for stands including layout and graphics. Measure and follow up leads accordingly in conjunction with sales teams.
- Internal Comms – Develop and manage branded literature and photos to share product and company information internally. Support the Director Team with relevant internal communications projects and initiatives.
- Online Sales – Manage alternative sales channel listings for non-standard or surplus items.
Personal Attributes Required:
- Great written and verbal communicator
- Thorough and meticulous with extreme attention to detail
- Works to tight deadlines with a can-do attitude
- Able to use internal resources to gather product information from various sources
- Able to manage a varied workload under time constraints
- Commercial mindset, understands how to deliver more profit
- Can motivate and manage workload of agencies and internal staff
- Self-motivated, uses initiative and is a problem solver
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working in a B2B marketing environment
- Excellent IT skills to include proficiency in all Microsoft applications
- Knowledge of WordPress CMS, Adobe Acrobat Professional and MailChimp desirable
- Ability to organise a demanding workload and to prioritise tasks on a daily basis
- Can manage expectations from various stakeholders
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent face to face and telephone communication skills
Apply now by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application for the post of Maternity Cover Marketing Manager.