Careers at Dura Composites
Dura Composites is always on the lookout for great talent to join us, why not get in touch with us by sending us your CV plus covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or by calling us on 01255 423601 and asking to speak to a Careers contact.
Please see below for a list of our current vacancies:
Job Grade 1
Full Time: 08:30 – 17:00 (Mon –Fri)
Location Essex – Clacton on Sea
As Purchasing and Office Assistant, the key focus with this role is to assist with the smooth running of the purchasing function from our UK suppliers using relevant software to ensure the timely arrival and administration of the correct stock. The role also encompasses providing support to the Office Management by carrying out a range of tasks to allow the office function to be executed smoothly and maintain excellent customer service.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Procure all products from UK suppliers, stock & consumables, in an orderly and timely fashion and in line with company objectives including creating special orders
- Help to ensure telephone reception duties provide a great first impression of company – answer all calls within 4 rings and route to correct team or individual.
- Ensure timely receipt of delivery notes and invoices and check these are correct before posting them to the system
- Undertake weekly stationery and monthly sundries checks and raise orders as required
- Procure any office furniture & IT equipment as needed and monitor deliveries
- Administer any ad hoc purchases, ensure vending machine is working & stocked as agreed, and order any catering required for VIP meetings
- Help to source and supply staff with the correct company branded uniform and PPE
- Undertake all travel bookings as requested including hotels, flights, hire cars etc
- Process goods returned on Sage200 system
- Complete samples process from raising Sales Orders for the cutting of new samples to ensuring tubs and shelves are stocked at all times, collating of samples from customer enquiries, and sales team requirements.
- Actively approach visitors to make welcome and provide refreshments
- Manage all post, in and out of the company including posting out daily sample packs
- Complete supplier forms sent by customers to assist sales teams
- Administer any un-allocations needed by sales teams
- Help to ensure office is kept generally tidy and that all sundries are regularly refreshed
- Ensure general scanning and filing is kept on top of
- Undertake any other agreed administration duties in a timely manner
- Support and cover of other team members
Skills and attributes required:
- Organised, reliable and flexible
- Comfortable with managing a varied workload under time constraints
- Proactive and positive approach to work
- Excellent communicator with internal and external teams
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous administrative experience in an office environment is essential
- Ability to organise a demanding workload and to prioritise tasks on a daily basis
- IT skills to include proficiency in all Microsoft applications
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Sage 200, desirable but not essential
- Purchasing/Supplier experience, desirable but not essential
Apply now by emailing your CV to email@example.com with the subject line “Application for the post of Purchasing and Office Assistant”.
Job Grade 6
Job Title: Key Account Manager – Marine and Leisure
Location: Essex – Clacton on Sea
Benefits include: Company Car, Phone, Auto Enrolment Pension
As a Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for sales and direct profit generation to meet targets for the supply of various products to the marine and leisure industries. The ideal candidate will convert marketing generated leads into sales by undertaking a structured sales process recording all data on our CRM system. You should also use your own initiative to create demand for company products by contacting previous and existing customers. You will particularly need to influence, educate and support contractors and sub-contractors appointed to deliver marine & leisure projects by demonstrating a deep understanding of their needs and by building close relationships throughout the supply chain.
Key tasks and responsibilities of the Key Account Manager:
- Responsible for achieving sales, direct profit sector targets in accordance with Director overall company targets
- Manage all types of marine and leisure enquiries by providing suitable quotes with supporting information, and understand technical drawings to determine applicable products
- Convert enquiries to orders by discussing projects, visiting project sites and providing other sales information
- Ensure all orders raised contain all relevant information and specs to enable the order to be processed accurately first time
- Manage all project pipeline and orders via CRM system
- Produce accurate order paperwork and drawings (from CAD resource), maintain clear communication internally amongst CAD resource and operations staff
- Manage and build customer relationships on all accounts with regular visits/calls
- Assist with preparation and execution of any sector exhibitions
Skills and attributes required:
- Excellent at building relationships with contractors and site contacts
- Set and measure yourself against a range of performance KPIs
- You will need to be passionate about the benefits of composite materials
- The ability to learn how to read technical drawings so that you can converse with your clients
- Good product knowledge to inspire customer confidence
- The ability to work with a committed team
- Knowledge and interest in Marine and Leisure would be highly advantageous
The hours for this role are Full Time Monday to Friday. To ensure good team cohesion and cross learnings, you will be expected to be in the office approximately 3 days each week to ensure strong relationships are formed with internal staff and will be expected to spend 2 days each week with customers. Obviously this will depend on projects and nature of workload week by week.
Apply now by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application for the post of Key Account Manager Marine & Leisure”.