Careers at Dura Composites
Dura Composites is always on the lookout for great talent to join us, why not get in touch with us by sending us your CV plus covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or by calling us on 01255 423601 and asking to speak to a Careers contact.
Please see below for a list of our current vacancies:
Job Grade 6, Salary: £45k+ On Target Earnings (uncapped)
Job Title: Sales Manager – Marine and Leisure
Location: Essex – Clacton on Sea
Benefits include: Company Car, Phone, Auto Enrolment Pension
As a Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for sales and direct profit generation to meet targets for the supply of various products to the marine and leisure industries. The ideal candidate will convert marketing generated leads into sales by undertaking a structured sales process recording all data on our CRM system. You should also use your own initiative to create demand for company products by contacting previous and existing customers. You will particularly need to influence, educate and support contractors and sub-contractors appointed to deliver marine & leisure projects by demonstrating a deep understanding of their needs and by building close relationships throughout the supply chain.
Key tasks and responsibilities of the Key Account Manager:
- Responsible for achieving sales, direct profit sector targets in accordance with Director overall company targets
- Manage all types of marine and leisure enquiries by providing suitable quotes with supporting information, and understand technical drawings to determine applicable products
- Convert enquiries to orders by discussing projects, visiting project sites and providing other sales information
- Ensure all orders raised contain all relevant information and specs to enable the order to be processed accurately first time
- Manage all project pipeline and orders via CRM system
- Produce accurate order paperwork and drawings (from CAD resource), maintain clear communication internally amongst CAD resource and operations staff
- Manage and build customer relationships on all accounts with regular visits/calls
- Assist with preparation and execution of any sector exhibitions
Skills and attributes required:
- Excellent at building relationships with contractors and site contacts
- Set and measure yourself against a range of performance KPIs
- You will need to be passionate about the benefits of composite materials
- The ability to learn how to read technical drawings so that you can converse with your clients
- Good product knowledge to inspire customer confidence
- The ability to work with a committed team
- Knowledge and interest in Marine and Leisure would be highly advantageous
The hours for this role are Full Time Monday to Friday. To ensure good team cohesion and cross learnings, you will be expected to be in the office approximately 3 days each week to ensure strong relationships are formed with internal staff and will be expected to spend 2 days each week with customers. Obviously this will depend on projects and nature of workload week by week.
Apply now by emailing your CV to email@example.com with the subject line “Application for the post of Marine & Leisure Sales Manager”.